Thoughts Every Cyclist In A City Has | BuzzFeed
- So, we’re all just pretending the bike lane doesn’t exist then? Cool, just checking.
- Why are all these cyclists trying to kill themselves today? Is there a tube strike on?
- I do not trust any other cyclists near me.
- Especially that guy on a Boris bike.
- I also do not trust that guy in a suit.
- If you need to tie up your trousers to cycle, don’t cycle.
- Why are there so many people without helmets? YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE.
- There is a strange sound on this bike.
- Something is loose. Something is definitely loose.
- I should stop and figure out what it is.
- Be late vs. bike fall apart?
- Well, I don’t want to be late…
- I’ll fix it before the next ride. It’ll be fine. Probably.
- Actually, did that sound happen last ride?
- Was I supposed to fix it before this ride?
- Or maybe it wasn’t actually a problem? I’ll carry on.
- his probably won’t work out well.
- Not sure if this is terrible head wind, or I’m that very unfit.
- I’m blaming head wind.
- I hope you die too, taxi driver. Thanks for your unsolicited insult.
- Also, yes, please turn into me.
- It’s fine, I am very well-protected against your two tons of metal.
- That buttcrack in front of me is not an enjoyable view.
- That buttcrack more so.
[ Read the rest on buzzfeed.com ]
This is the worst! Whoever came up with this list, shouldn't be speaking for every cyclist. Riding makes me happy. Quit it with the angry/worried biker stereotype. I especially take issue with #6. Wear what you want. Ride what you want. Bikes are for everyone.ReplyDelete